Our private policy applies between you as the user and Star Smart Repair. This policy applies to our use of all data collected by us in relation to any service we provide.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” indicates any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations that appears on or forms part of this Web Site.
“Cookie” represents a small text file placed on your computer/mobile by Star Smart Repair. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and browsing habits within the Web Site.
“Data” signifies all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, all information submitted on any forms when using our Services or Systems.
“Service” represents any online facilities, services or information that Star Smart Repair makes available through the Web Site now or in the future.
“System” represents any online communication that Star Smart Repair makes available through the Web Site now or in the future. This includes, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links.
“User” / “Users” implies any third party that accesses the Web Site.
“Web Site” represents the website that you are currently using (www.starsmartrepair.co.uk).
- Data Collected
Any of the following Data may be collected:
- contact information; email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information; full postal address
- correspondence information; enquires made by email, telephone and website
- feedback; any testimonies we receive directly or through other platforms including but not limited to; google, and Facebook
- IP address and operating system (automatically collected)
- Cookie information (see Clause 5 below).
- Use of Data
- Any personal Data submitted will be retained by Star Smart Repair for 12 months.
- Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are permitted by law to do so.
- All of your personal Data will be collected and stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Star Smart Repair may expand or reduce its business, and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control to other parties. Data provided by Users will be transferred appropriately to the new owner, following the terms of this Policy.
- By using this site you consent to the setting of our Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.]
- [Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are
- deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.4.]
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- [The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause 10.2.]
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.